Visionaire, Inc designs, builds, and markets air conditioning, heating, and ventilation solutions for heavy duty off-road equipment. We offer a variety of products from individual components to self-contained systems. Products are designed specifically for OEM’s, aftermarket use, and supported by customer service and replacement parts.
Customer service and a quality product are very important. Our goal is to meet our customer needs. When you call Visionaire during business hours, the phone is answered promptly by our sales department.
- Expert guidance. The Visionaire team has many years of “hands on” experience. We can provide reliable technical assistance for your cab ventilation needs.
- We meet your specifications. Visionaire can customize your air conditioner to fit seamlessly into your existing electrical and hydraulic systems. Sound damping, cab pressurization, and electrical heater controls are just a few of the many possible options.
- Custom/OEM design service. We work with equipment manufacturers to design complete ventilation solutions. Visionaire, Inc. also builds special air conditioners for unique applications. For uncommon machinery, when nothing else will work, we are able to design and build “one-off” custom units.
- Parts. Visionaire, Inc. stocks hundreds of parts for all brands of air conditioners (Red Dot, Eagle, Kysor, Hupp, DTAC, to name a few). We typically ship parts the same day for next day delivery. We provide over-the-phone support to your mechanics in the field.
- Training. For a nominal fee we host on site training for your mechanics in the basics of air conditioner troubleshooting. Our class gives attendees a basic working knowledge of the air conditioners they will see on work equipment and ends with an EPA section 609 certification.